Updated: July 6, 2008
MEETin.org is a social organization for adults over 18 years of age. While the purpose of MEETin.org is to provide fun and interesting events for its members, we expect members to behave responsibly and to treat their fellow members with respect. When using the MEETin.org.org website and when attending MEETin.org events, members and their guests must agree to the following conditions.
1. Members will be polite and courteous to others at MEETin.org events.
2. Members will be polite and courteous when posting (mail, blogs, news, events, etc.) to the website. Use of the website to harm, harass, impersonate, or offend another individual will be grounds for immediate suspension or termination of an account and for removal from the organization.
3. Members will not create fake accounts to harm, harass, impersonate, or offend another individual on the MEETin site. Doing so will be grounds for immediate suspension or termination of an account and for removal from the organization.
4. While attending events at a private residence, members will respect the rights of homeowners. At the discretion of the homeowner or event host, members may be asked to leave the event and will be expected to do so immediately.
5. Event Planners/Members have the right to remove any member at any time when planning events at a private residence, members will respect the rights of homeowners. Note: If a member abuses this rule he/she may be asked to move his/her event from the public events list to a private event. Abuse will be determined only by the national webmaster support team.
6. While attending events in public places, members are expected to respect the rights of others. Members should not act in a way that reflects poorly on MEETin.org. Inappropriate conduct will be determined by the event coordinator.
7. Be considerate of your Event Planner and RSVP for events. Members will make every effort to attend events for which they have RSVPed and to cancel in a timely manner
RSVPs they cannot meet.
8. MEETin is not responsible for events posted on the MEETin site. The web site "MEETin.org" is strictly a tool to help avertise the poster's event's to MEETin.org members. All posters of events take full responsibility for the events they post.
9. Only authorized MEETin.org personnel will represent the interests of the organization. Members will not claim to represent MEETin.org in any official capacity unless specifically empowered to do so by the President.
10. Members must be over 21 in the US and over 18 in Europe. Children of MEETin.org members may attend
appropriate events if the Event Planner or host approves of their attendance and if their parents assume all responsibility for them. Do not bring children or pets to an event without receiving prior approval from the Event Planner or host.
11. Members are expected to follow all Federal, State and local laws while using the MEETin.org website and while attending MEETin.org events.
12. MEETin is a nonpartisan group. You may not post political views of any kind on the site except in the "Politics Message Board" You may have political events as long as the events welcome all members of MEETin and the event description do not pose views on politics. In an effort to keep MEETin a friendly place to meet people in the real world we ask for you to please follow this rule. Failure to do so could lead to membership removal.
13. Spamming members of MEETin.org is strictly prohibited. Spamming members may result in a warning or an immediate removal of an account. Please message people you know or event planners. MEETin.org is not a dating site.
14. Members shall not use MEETin.org for the express purpose of promoting other organisations or social groups to which they belong. Joint or cross-posted events are permitted within reason providing that the tenets of MEETin.org membership are upheld.
15.When attending an event that cost money please make sure you are paying the vendor directly. Do not pay MEETin.org members or moderatos for events. MEETin..org members or moderators are not allowed to collect money for events on MEETin.org behalf. Attending events that cost money are at your own risk. MEETin accepts no responsibility for purchases on this site or in person by its members or moderators.
16. When throwing events that cost money please make sure that all members pay the vendor directly and in advance. MEETin.org is not responsible for any events throw by it's members or its moderators. Members and moderators of MEETin should not throw events that cost money. Post events that cost money at your own risk.
17. Any member of MEETin may request a photo or a link to photo ( member must be in photo ) to be removed from MEETin by the poster at any time. If a member refuses to remove photos on request that were taken at any meetin event that user can be removed from MEETin with out notice.
MEETin.org reserves the right to suspend or terminate member accounts on the MEETin.org.org website. Accounts may be suspended and/or terminated at any time.
MEETin.org reserves the right to ask individuals to leave the group. Members may be removed at the sole discretion of MEETin.org and it's chairman of the board. Members may be removed for any reason, but are generally removed for repeated violations of the member guidelines.
Because MEETin.org does not supervise events between members and other persons, and because MEETin.org is not involved in any way with physical transportation to or from events or with the actions of any individuals at these events, you agree to release MEETin.org from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your transportation to or from, attendance at, or the actions of you or other persons at, an event.
The website is provided by MEETin.org on an "as is" basis. MEETin.org makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, as to the operation of the website, or the content, information, materials, or products included on this website. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, MEETin.org disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. MEETin.org will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages.